Pivotous For Parents
Successful Positioning |
If you are one of the millions of people looking for a new job, a remote position or additional streams of revenue, we are here to help!
LAND YOUR DREAM JOB.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I don’t get to meet people face to face or even talk to someone once I submit my application, how can I sell myself if I can’t speak to anyone?
- How do I build a resume that has the right keywords to be picked, to be reviewed?
- How do I get noticed? Using a career builder platform like Indeed I have no idea if my applications are being reviewed?
- How do I research my competitors? Aka other candidates?
- Can I research who the other employees are and who the hiring managers are of the companies I am applying for? If so how do I do that?
- Can I add my picture to my resume?
- How do I improve my skills or know what to improve?
- If I haven’t held long-term employment yet or am coming back into the work force (due to raising kids, etc.) how do I get hired?
- Where is the best place to search for a job?
- How do I position and market myself outside of my resume?
- How do I feel confident after so many no’s or ignored applications?
Referrals are easily the most effective way to secure a job interview and land the offer. LinkedIn is your access to millions of connections that can become your unlimited referral source:
- 40% of hires come from referrals, the next largest channel is via career sites at 21% (almost half as many!)
- Referrals get hired in an average of 3 weeks while other applicants take up to 7 weeks
- Referrals get paid more on average than cold applicants
CLOSING THE DEAL.
What do we do? How can we help you?
An easy to use learning platform that puts story telling and relationships at the center.
Applies multiple teaching methods to maximize your potential in information retention.
Leverage the technology available today to Pivot and be successful tomorrow.
With 51 Million People Looking For Work, How Do You Give Yourself The Competitive Advantage?
It is important to build a personal brand as an employee because now more than ever organizations understand the marketing potential of the advocates within their companies. By leveraging the networks a potential employee has built out an employer can broaden its social reach and present its messaging more authentically to its audience. When building your brand and influence it is important to know what you want and who you want to target. ie, the company you want to work for and area of expertise you want to focus on.
Benefits to a potential employer:
- Increased ROI for social media engagement efforts: Employees with larger personal brands mean a bigger impact (and ROI). People build stronger connections with other people than they do with brands, which is why they are more receptive to employees than your brand’s account. People tend to view a brand account or even a C-level executive’s account the same as they view an ad, which is why employees are your most influential resource.
- Improved hiring process: Employees with strong personal brands raise your company’s profile as an employer. Social media engagement is not just limited to engaging with potential clients, your staff can also engage with potential employees. This can lower hiring and recruitment costs and increase the caliber of candidates applying for your open positions.
- Increased employee retention: When an employee promotes their organization’s initiatives, they become a spokesperson – or advocate – for their brand and its mission. Anyone in any organization could be an advocate for their employer regardless of the department they work in. A successful employee advocacy program typically has many people who work for a brand in a multitude of different roles voluntarily promoting its initiatives and messaging. Company messages have 561% further reach when shared by employees than the same messages shared by a brand’s social channel, according to the Marketing Advisory Network. Additionally, brand messages are shared 24-times more frequently when employees post content.
When Can I Get Started ?
Preview On-Demand Learning
Is to help professionals both employees and employers utilize LinkedIn as a tool for growth and momentum. To drive a new era of unparalleled success, support, and community.
Is to aid people in reaching their professional goals and avoid economic destitute.
On-Demand Online Course $$$
Our On-Demand Online Social Learning System is written to help employees, employers, entrepreneurs, parents, business owners, startups, and recruiters. It is broken down into specific training categories to meet you where you are.
Tools And Resources $$$
"It takes a village" is a proverb that still holds true in times of crisis. We need to ban together to make a substantial impact and change. You will gain access and knowledge of the right tools and resources that will help you tap into your community and build your own village!
Community Support Network $$$
We have setup a Facebook group for you to ask questions in real-time. You will get answers from your peers and our experts.
Live Weekly Q & A's $$$
You will receive a Zoom Room schedule where you are able to submit your personal questions. This is our one to many methodology to help you address your individual needs in a group setting.
Influential Guest Speakers $$$
We will have guest speakers joining us for discussions on their ideas and suggested solutions on how to avoid an economic crash.
This training has been designed as a monthly consulting and support network. You are free to cancel at anytime or once you have hit your goals!